Warehouse Surge Team Member
|Job Name||Warehouse Surge Team Member (On Call)|
|Company name||LifeScience Logistics|
|Salary Package||in tha post|
|Job experience||in tha post|
|Qualification Required||in tha post|
|Job Type||Full-time · Entry level|
|Location||Puyallup, WA On-site|
|Employment Type||in tha post|
|Netherlands Jobs||New Zealand Jobs|
|Spain Jobs||United State Jobs|
|Australia Jobs||Canada Jobs|
|Germany Jobs||Mexico jobs|
|United Kingdom Jobs||Other Country jobs|
|https://superjankari.com/jobs/||Online ELL Tutor Job|
Travel Agent Job
Data Entry Operator
Warehouse Surge Team Member (On Call) Job Description
LifeScience Logistics is hiring for an on-call Surge Team Member position in Puyallup, WA.
About the position: The Surge Team is designed for emergency response and is to be well-trained and available to support LifeScience Logistics if and when the need arises. Surge members are responsible for the completion of general warehouse duties which may include, but not limited to product handling, packing, shipping, sanitation and other duties as assigned. In addition to scheduled drills, Surge members may be called upon to work additional hours during actual Surge event(s).
Who we are: LifeScience Logistics is third party logistics company that is a leading, national provider of healthcare supply chain solutions. At LSL, we are committed to offering the highest quality, flexibility, and compliance in the industry.
You’ll be a perfect fit at LifeScience Logistics if:
You are a team player…
You enjoy fast-paced environments…
You want to be a part of a growing company…
You want to gain valuable logistics experience…
You have a willingness to learn…
You want to help your community, state, and the USA…
Primary Job Duties
- Required to work one 5 hour shift once per month as scheduled in advance (7:00 am – 12:00 pm or 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm)
- May pick up one additional shift throughout the Surge week for a total of 8 hours each Surge drill. Shifts must be worked on two separate days during the Surge week unless authorized by management.
- Respond to routine activation drills in the required time frame
- Pick, pack, and ship inventory as instructed by supervisor
- Operate company warehouse equipment (if LSL certified) in a safe and reliable manner
- Adhere to strict cGMP and LSL standards
- Other duties as assigned
What You Can Expect Working At LifeScience Logistics
- At LifeScience Logistics, your safety is the most important to us. When applicable, we provide safety equipment.
- Our warehouse is temperature controlled. Employees can also be subjected to extreme cold during freezer work. We provide PPE when necessary.
- Equipment: Material Handling Equipment (Upon receipt of LSL certification)
- Systems: RF scan guns and RF devices
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalency is required.
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Be able to lift 25 pounds
- Have reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screening such as a background check and drug screen.
- Candidates must be 18 years or older
No experience necessary! Veterans encouraged to apply.
LifeScience Logistics is an equal opportunity employer that takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Do you always find a way?
LifeScience Logistics offers a variety of careers in the healthcare supply chain. We are continuously seeking qualified candidates who believe in the power of “yes.” We offer challenging career growth possibilities in an environment that embraces innovation, vision, and unwavering dedication.
- superjankari.com website does not guarantee to get any jobs.
- Information related to cable job is being given in this article.
- superjankari.com website does not promise jobs or interviews in return for money.
- Do research about the company before applying for the job.
- Beware of career counseling scams and recruitment scams.
- superjankari does not create any kind of issue related to job.
- There is no shortcut to success in career.
- Documents of any kind are not asked by superjankari.
- Before applying, do a thorough research about the company associated with the job.