|Job Name||Service Coordinator/Dispatcher|
|Company name||Netronix Integration|
|Salary Package||in tha post|
|Job experience||in tha post|
|Qualification Required||in tha post|
|Job Type||Full-time · Entry level|
|Location||Martinez, CA On-site|
|Employment Type||in tha post|
Service Coordinator/Dispatcher Job Description
Are you a self-motivated, detail-oriented, sociable person with a desire be a part of a company who values you for what you bring today- and who will invest in your career development- anticipating what you can bring in the future? If you are looking for an opportunity to join a team of mission-driven people within a company with excellent benefits (401k, PTO, career development, medical, dental, etc.) in a fast-paced environment the Service Coordinator/Dispatcher role may be a perfect fit.
Netronix Integration INC, a global security integrator providing solution-based access control security systems that help businesses protect their people, property, and assets, is seeking a Service Coordinator/Dispatcher to work from our office in our Martinez location. We are looking for someone who shares our core values of integrity, accountability, leadership, collaboration, flexibility, and quality. With roughly 200 employees across the globe, Netronix Integration is a company big enough to perform for global Fortune 50 customers and small enough to genuinely care for every customer; every employee.
Service Coordinator/Dispatcher – The Role
As the Service Coordinator/Dispatcher, you are the voice of the Service department. This role is critical to the success of the department through building and developing relationships with customers. The trust gained in this position is invaluable to the overall success of the company.
Service Coordinator/Dispatcher – What youll do
- Be responsible for all service requests from when they are requested through to their billing phase
- Create and dispatch service calls to our technicians
- Administer check in/out policy with our technicians
- Assist, research and help problem solve for AP/AR issues
- Procure parts/materials for service tickets
- Maintain reports and spreadsheets for customers that require them
- Ensure that all serve requests and related communications are handled/acknowledged in a prompt manner
- Complete daily and weekly conference calls as needed for customers
- Visit customers when needed; with a focus on larger accounts and accounts that present opportunities for improvement
- Review all completed calls to ensure they are either charged to Warranty or are Billed
- Handle follow ups on service tickets within 24 hours to communicate progress to the customer
- Track customers PO status
- Review calendar daily, especially at end of day to ensure all technicians have a schedule
Service Coordinator/Dispatcher – Benefits- What youll get
- Work with one of the leading security integrators serving global Fortune 50 customers
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Full Medical/Dental/Vision/EAP
- 401K with employer contribution
- Netronix Employee Relief Fund
- Career development and growth opportunity
- Exclusive access to discounted products and services through our Community Online Academy
- Unlimited access to employer sponsored, self-paced and virtual learning resources
- Great work culture! Check out our video here to see what our employees have to say.
Service Coordinator/Dispatcher – What youll bring
- A.A. Degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or 6 months to on-year related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Exceptional telephone and customer service skills
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent ability and willingness to adapt to changing priorities and direction in a dynamic work environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook), and Blue Folder (or other CRM software)
- Overall understanding of AP, AR, POs, and service tickets
- Working knowledge of margins and mark-ups
Netronix Integration, INC is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Powered by JazzHR
- superjankari.com website does not guarantee to get any jobs.
- Information related to cable job is being given in this article.
- superjankari.com website does not promise jobs or interviews in return for money.
- Do research about the company before applying for the job.
- Beware of career counseling scams and recruitment scams.
- superjankari does not create any kind of issue related to job.
- There is no shortcut to success in career.
- Documents of any kind are not asked by superjankari.
- Before applying, do a thorough research about the company associated with the job.