Process Service Tax Registration Online
Friends, through this article of ours today, how to process service tax registration online. Today we will give you complete information through this article and if you really want to do how to process service tax registration online. So definitely read this article of ours till the last.
If you are not aware of this, then service tax registration is considered to be one of the most common dates of indirect tax as well as many important forms. Which is imposed by the government on any businesses or any companies. And in addition, it can be levied on any type of service provider through the government. Process Service Tax Registration Online
This service tax is levied every time by the government on all service providers under the Finance Act of 1994. And this tax is levied for many types of transactions. And this tax is actually being borne by all the customers.
This symbol is collected for the indirect tax service provider through all its customers. And the government gets permission to pay a good and increased amount of tax going through it. And most of the service tax was levied for specific goods or on specific goods. But from 2012, it was imposed on all service providers. It is still applicable.
Let us tell you that all the providers who come under the service are asked to come under him for service tax. And from each of the service providers, they get the fee on cash basis. And through this all those service providers are taxed. Which has a turnover of more than Rs 10 lakh per financial year. Or he does business.
In the past too many changes have been made in the service tax. And changes keep happening. For example, after the introduction of GST or Goods and Services Tax, it is voluntary to pay tax in service of some cases. And this tax is not considered mandatory.
Do you know that delay in payment of tax service has its own compliance? And that is considered a punishment. Let us tell you that all the providers are there in India. Reads to pay tax to all of them. And which is not taxed in Jammu and Kashmir. And every Indian should pay service tax. Process Service Tax Registration Online
How to register for Service Tax and for Required documents?
- At least 2 passboard size photographs of each individual/partner/director’s passboard size photograph.
- Your address proof – rental agreement or photocopy of your sale deed.
- Photocopy of your PAN card.
- ID Proof for Service Tax – Driving License or Photocopy of your Passport / Photocopy of Voter ID
- You can have a copy of the LLP agreement for the memorandum and articles of association along with the certificate of incorporation in case of LLP.
- Photocopy of bank statement – Photo copy of your passbook or photocopy of bank statement.
Do the whole process of registration through this?
- All of you can easily file for your Service Tax online at https://cbic-gst.gov.in for Central Excise Duty as well as Automation of Service Tax by visiting the official website.
- Submit all the required documents listed above.
- After you file Service Tax online, you will receive your Service Tax registration for the same within a few days of your filing.
- After that you will get an electronic service tax registration. And you get a copy of it first and then you can pay taxes through it. That too without spending any money.
- The day you applied Within a week of that your applicant will receive the complete self-attested copies of the documents by post to the concerned department.
Friends, how did you like the information given about how to process service tax registration online through this article of ours today, you must tell us by commenting in the comment box below and do not forget to share this information with your friends, relatives. And stay connected with superjankari.com to get more such new information, thank you