Parts Delivery Driver
|Job Name||Parts Delivery Driver|
|Company name||Freightliner Northwest|
|Salary Package||in tha post|
|Job experience||in tha post|
|Qualification Required||in tha post|
|Job Type||Full-time · Entry level|
|Location||Olympia, WA On-site|
|Employment Type||in tha post|
|Netherlands Jobs||New Zealand Jobs|
|Spain Jobs||United State Jobs|
|Australia Jobs||Canada Jobs|
|Germany Jobs||Mexico jobs|
|United Kingdom Jobs||Other Country jobs|
|https://superjankari.com/jobs/||Online ELL Tutor Job|
Travel Agent Job
Data Entry Operator
Parts Delivery Driver Job Description
Gordon Truck Centers, Inc. (GTC) is now accepting applications for those interested in a Parts Delivery Driver position for our Olympia, WA location. We want to find qualified applicants who are interested in joining the best Freightliner dealership in the Northwest! If you’re interested in adding your name and experience to our pipeline, read on to learn more about the company and what this job role entails. Parts Delivery Driver
Built upon over 35 years of helping customers satisfy their transportation needs, GTC is an expanded network of 15 dealerships doing business as Freightliner Northwest, Western Star Northwest, and Freightliner of Hawaii. As a full-service Freightliner, Western Star, Wilson Trailer dealership family, GTC can sell, finance, insure and service commercial trucks for medium and heavy-duty applications.
We are the premier Dealership Family in the Pacific Northwest and we build our team with the best employees. The expertise and efficiency of our team delivers first class service to our customers, safely and reliably and we offer a variety of career opportunities across our dealership network. Parts Delivery Driver
- Deliver parts to customers from the vehicle to designated areas, utilizing assigned devices such as tablets and/or smartphones.
- Adhering to company safe driving policies at all times.
- Assist with pulling customer order(s) when requested.
- Keep accurate log of daily deliveries, utilizing tablets and/or computer keyboard.
- Strengthen customer relationships with prompt and professional service.
- Provide communication to parts department on customer needs and returns.
- Help in warehouse as time allows, operate a fork-lift on occasion.
- Basic knowledge of computers to input data into parts systems.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
Other Must be able to operate a computer. Fork-lift certification will be required after hire. A clean driving record to meet insurability standards required.
Experience 2-3 years warehouse experience preferred, previous customer service experience preferred.
Skills Must be professional and safety minded at all times. Good communication skills. Good customer service skills. Ability to prioritize and multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment. Able to work with minimal supervision and direction. Ability to work independently as well as part of a team. Parts Delivery Driver
Physical (These physical demands are representative of the physical requirements necessary for an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.) Requires regular lifting up to 50 lbs; occasional lifting up to and exceeding 75 pounds. Climbing, stretching, reaching, bending, squatting, walking, and some stairs. Must be able to operate motor vehicles such as forklifts.
Environmental Indoors with occasional outdoor duties. Shop/warehouse environment with expected noise and odors. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to moving mechanical parts and vehicles.
Hours Monday – Friday, 8am-430pm
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities, or working conditions associated with the position.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. All offers of employment are made contingent upon successfully passing a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check. A motor vehicle records check is also required for positions with driving responsibilities.
- superjankari.com website does not guarantee to get any jobs.
- Information related to cable job is being given in this article.
- superjankari.com website does not promise jobs or interviews in return for money.
- Do research about the company before applying for the job.
- Beware of career counseling scams and recruitment scams.
- superjankari does not create any kind of issue related to job.
- There is no shortcut to success in career.
- Documents of any kind are not asked by superjankari.
- Before applying, do a thorough research about the company associated with the job.