|Job Name||Operation Executive (Calling) Internship in Mumbai at MCaffeine|
|Salary Package||in tha post|
|Job experience||in tha post|
|Qualification Required||in tha post|
|Job Type||Full-time · Internship|
|Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Employment Type||in tha post|
|Netherlands Jobs||New Zealand Jobs|
|Spain Jobs||United State Jobs|
|Australia Jobs||Canada Jobs|
|Germany Jobs||Mexico jobs|
|United Kingdom Jobs||Other Country jobs|
|https://superjankari.com/jobs/||Online ELL Tutor Job|
Travel Agent Job
Data Entry Operator
Operation Executive (Calling) Internship in Mumbai at MCaffeine Job Description
MCaffeine is India’s first caffeinated personal care brand. We are a digital-first brand that is engineered in India. The brand covers more than 20,000 pin codes through online platforms and is present on 30+ leading e-commerce players including Amazon, Nykaa, Flipkart, Myntra, etc. We were awarded Nykaa Femina Beauty Award in 2020 and Cosmopolitan Beauty Award in 2019 for Best Scrub. Our company was also selected as one of the hottest startups in 2017 by the Business World Group.
Activity on Internshala
Hiring since March 2022
2 opportunities posted
About The Internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Answer inbound calls and callback unattended/missed calls or call attempts
- Respond to customer queries through email/WhatsApp/social media
- Emphasis on customer satisfaction/delight
- Document customer interactions according to standard operating procedures
- Follow up customer calls where necessary
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Dealing with customer queries+issues and churning out an easy-to-follow solution
- Responding to queries in a timely and professional manner
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Establishing a positive rapport with customers
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Learn Business Analytics
Learn Business Communication
Who can apply
Only Those Candidates Can Apply Who
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 9th May’22 and 13th Jun’22
- are available for duration of 6 months
- have relevant skills and interests
- Ability to handle stressful situations appropriately
- Knowledge of customer service practices and principles
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work with other team members in a close manner
- Sense of ownership and sound judgment capabilities
- Active listening, verbal communication skills
- Basic knowledge of MS-Office
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
Certificate Letter of recommendation
Number of openings
- superjankari.com website does not guarantee to get any jobs.
- Information related to cable job is being given in this article.
- superjankari.com website does not promise jobs or interviews in return for money.
- Do research about the company before applying for the job.
- Beware of career counseling scams and recruitment scams.
- superjankari does not create any kind of issue related to job.
- There is no shortcut to success in career.
- Documents of any kind are not asked by superjankari.
- Before applying, do a thorough research about the company associated with the job.
Operation Executive ,Operation Executive