Montessori Assistant Teacher
|Job Name||Montessori Assistant Teacher|
|Company name||Guidepost Montessori|
|Salary Package||in tha post|
|Job experience||in tha post|
|Qualification Required||in tha post|
|Job Type||Full-time · Entry level|
|Location||Palo Alto, CA On-site|
|Employment Type||in tha post|
Montessori Assistant Teacher Job Description
Do you love working with young children? Have you been searching for a friendly team of educators who hold themselves to high standards? Have you been looking for a place where you can grow and learn and develop your career?
Join our growing school community today! We’re looking to hire a passionate, caring, adaptable Assistant Guide (Teacher) to support our classrooms.
About The Role
This position is a full-time role that comes along with great benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, a 401K, a competitive rate of pay, and a generous 75% tuition discount for up to two children at our school.
The Assistant Guide role is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door at Guidepost Montessori. Many of our Assistant Guides ultimately grow to take on lead guide roles over time thanks to the in-house training program we offer to exceptional employees. Montessori Assistant Teacher
- Experience working with children ages 0-6
- Valid negative TB test taken within last 12 months (prior to start date with Guidepost)
- 12 Early Childhood Education (ECE) units
- We offer some credit sponsorship for those who currently do not have ECE units and are eager to start their career with us!
- Familiarity with the Montessori approach to education is preferred, but not required
What we offer:
- Ongoing professional development
- A network of supportive peers and mentors who regularly share best practices
- Career growth and promotion opportunities
- A competitive salary
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- 75% tuition discount for two children at any school in our network (we serve children 3 months through 12th grade)
- The opportunity to contribute to a high-quality Montessori program that serves the individual needs of each child
Guidepost Montessori is a community of trained educators who are driven by a deep desire to bring about widespread change in education today. To meet the needs of today’s students and to bring about true progress in the world around us, we need an education model that fosters independence and develops competent, capable, action-oriented thinkers and change agents. To that end, we are committed to dramatically increasing the amount of high-fidelity, authentic Montessori programs, not only in the U.S., but around the globe! Montessori Assistant Teacher
If you love children and have been looking for the right opportunity to grow, join our school community by applying below!
- superjankari.com website does not guarantee to get any jobs.
- Information related to cable job is being given in this article.
- superjankari.com website does not promise jobs or interviews in return for money.
- Do research about the company before applying for the job.
- Beware of career counseling scams and recruitment scams.
- superjankari does not create any kind of issue related to job.
- There is no shortcut to success in career.
- Documents of any kind are not asked by superjankari.
- Before applying, do a thorough research about the company associated with the job.