|Job Name||Manager, Investment Management, Private Wealth|
|Salary Package||in tha post|
|Job experience||in tha post|
|Qualification Required||in tha post|
|Employment Type||in tha post|
|Netherlands Jobs||New Zealand Jobs|
|Spain Jobs||United State Jobs|
|Australia Jobs||Canada Jobs|
|Germany Jobs||Mexico jobs|
|United Kingdom Jobs||Other Country jobs|
|https://superjankari.com/jobs/||Online ELL Tutor Job|
Travel Agent Job
Data Entry Operator
Manager, Investment Management, Private Wealth Job Description
Are you a leader and strategic thinker with extensive first-hand knowledge across multiple areas of taxation? Do you excel at delivering compliance and consulting services to individual clients and their trusts, estates, family offices, investment vehicles, charitable pursuits, and closely-held business concerns, while providing solutions to complex tax issues? Do you not only know what AGI & DNI are but actually get excited about them? If you answered “Yes!” to these questions, we need to talk about a career with Deloitte’s growing Private Wealth practice! Manager
What You’ll Do
As a Tax Manager in our Private Wealth Tax practice, you will perform high-level reviews of tax research of individual, fiduciary, partnership, closely-held corporations, estate, and gift work papers and tax returns, as well prepare and lead client meetings on compliance and consulting projects related to tax planning opportunities and the tax implications of transactions to the client. Additionally, you will train, mentor, and supervise new and experienced Tax Consultants and Tax Seniors; you will begin taking on lead client-contact roles, and billing and profitability analysis, on engagements; and you will begin to be involved in marketplace eminence building and pursuits. Manager
At Deloitte Tax LLP, our Private Wealth team focuses on the specialized needs of the ultra-affluent, including families with multigenerational wealth, entrepreneurs, family offices, and closely-held business owners. We provide comprehensive, independent, and objective wealth transfer planning advice, and help clients make more informed, strategic decisions relevant to their personal financial comfort, business and investment needs, family legacy, and charitable giving during their lifetime and through estate planning. Learn more about Deloitte Private Wealth Tax Services.
- 4+ years of public accounting experience (at least 3 years in investment management) or equivalent in law firms or industry
- One of the following accreditations obtained:
- Licensed CPA in state of practice/primary office if eligible to sit for the CPA
- If not CPA eligible:
- Licensed attorney
- Enrolled Agent
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or other business-related field
- Experience reviewing partnership and/or trust documents
- Experience managing projects including scheduling, budgeting, client correspondence, and billing
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Excellent research and writing skills
- Ability to travel 10%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available Manager
- Advanced degree such as MST, MAcc, JD, or LLM
- Prior Big 4 experience
- Knowledge of fund accounting and general ledger accounting
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado, Deloitte is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation range is specific to the State of Colorado and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and delivery model. We would not anticipate that the individual hired into this role would land at or near the top end of the range, but such a decision will be dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the range is $90,300 to $167,700. Manager
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
- superjankari.com website does not guarantee to get any jobs.
- Information related to cable job is being given in this article.
- superjankari.com website does not promise jobs or interviews in return for money.
- Do research about the company before applying for the job.
- Beware of career counseling scams and recruitment scams.
- superjankari does not create any kind of issue related to job.
- There is no shortcut to success in career.
- Documents of any kind are not asked by superjankari.
- Before applying, do a thorough research about the company associated with the job.