Laravel/Django Back End Developer
|Job Name||Laravel/Django Back End Developer|
|Company name||eSaral Ventures Private Limited|
|Salary Package||in tha post|
|Job experience||in tha post|
|Qualification Required||in tha post|
|Employment Type||in tha post|
|Netherlands Jobs||New Zealand Jobs|
|Spain Jobs||United State Jobs|
|Australia Jobs||Canada Jobs|
|Germany Jobs||Mexico jobs|
|United Kingdom Jobs||Other Country jobs|
|https://superjankari.com/jobs/||Online ELL Tutor Job|
Travel Agent Job
Data Entry Operator
Laravel/Django Back End Developer Job Description
Back End Developer for Edtech Company
Technologies – PHP/Python, HTML/CSS/JS/jQuery, MySQL/Postgres, AWS
Framework & library – Laravel / Django & ReactJS
Job Location – Remote (permanent work from home)
Experience – 3-5 Years
Salary Range – 7 to 12 LPA
What is eSaral?
eSaral is an online learning platform used by over 7,00,000 students to prepare for JEE, NEET, Class 8, 9 and 10. With a mission to make education accessible, affordable and thoughtful for every student, eSaral was founded in 2016 by a team of IIT-ians with a track record of teaching and mentoring over 3,00,000 students for competitive exams. Our Android app has helped thousands of students study from Kota’s best IIT-ian faculty from their home. Online learning is disrupting the education space in an unforeseen way and we’re proud to be at the forefront of this revolution. Laravel/Django Back End Developer
eSaral is looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer to help us bring top-quality education to millions of students through our online learning platform. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
You should be comfortable with front-end and back-end programming, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should be familiar with Agile methodologies and have a knack for visual design and utility. Laravel/Django Back End Developer
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Create security and data protection settings. Identify security loopholes and fix them
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Management of Servers
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role with at least 3 years
- Experience of developing Web applications. Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (esp. S3, Cloudfront, Media services)
- Setup and tweak various Servers like file server, streaming server, web server. Experience with server migrations, bug fixing, load balancing, caching
- Knowledge of securing systems and preventing attacks (like XSS, XSRF/CSRF, DDoS etc.)
- Familiarity with online Video Hosting, Transcoding and Streaming
- Knowledge of multiple back-end languages (e.g. PHP, Python) and frameworks like Codeigniter, Django
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL), web servers (e.g. Apache, Nginx) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Analytical and organizational skills Laravel/ Django Back End Developer, Laravel/Django Back End Developer
- superjankari.com website does not guarantee to get any jobs.
- Information related to cable job is being given in this article.
- superjankari.com website does not promise jobs or interviews in return for money.
- Do research about the company before applying for the job.
- Beware of career counseling scams and recruitment scams.
- superjankari does not create any kind of issue related to job.
- There is no shortcut to success in career.
- Documents of any kind are not asked by superjankari.
- Before applying, do a thorough research about the company associated with the job.