Human Resources Intern
|Job Name||Human Resources Intern|
|Salary Package||in tha post|
|Job experience||in tha post|
|Qualification Required||in tha post|
|Employment Type||in tha post|
|Netherlands Jobs||New Zealand Jobs|
|Spain Jobs||United State Jobs|
|Australia Jobs||Canada Jobs|
|Germany Jobs||Mexico jobs|
|United Kingdom Jobs||Other Country jobs|
Human Resources Intern Job Description
Learn2Read is an Edutech startup in the online education delivery space which has grown multifold in the last few years. We are looking to redefine the traditional methods of education in India. We are a super charged team of 75+ professionals who are passionate about early education and focused at building a strong foundation for young kids with the help of our teaching programs. We strive to take the kids away from the rote learning method of education to meaningful learning, the type of learning that stays with the student for life. Human Resources Intern
We are looking to hire an enthusiastic and driven HR Intern who has excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You are expected to be well organized, efficient, and approachable. If you’re interested in kickstarting your career in HR and getting a closer look at how our company approaches payroll, recruiting and employee development, we’d like to get in touch with you. Ultimately, you will assist in organizing and coordinating our HR policies and procedures.
- Screening potential employees’ resumes and application forms to identify suitable candidates to fill company job vacancies, organizing interviews with shortlisted candidates
- Post, update and remove job ads from job portals and social networks
- Providing suitable recommendations to improve HR policies
- Preparing and sending offer and rejection letters or emails to candidates
- Coordinating new hire orientations
- Responding to staff inquiries regarding HR policies, employee benefits, and other HR-related matters
- Must be a graduate with specialization in HR (preferably)
- Proven prior experience in recruitment of at least 6 months
- Proficiency in all Microsoft office applications
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills
- Effective communication skills.
- If you think you fit the bill, please send your updated resume to [email protected]
- superjankari.com website does not guarantee to get any jobs.
- Information related to cable job is being given in this article.
- superjankari.com website does not promise jobs or interviews in return for money.
- Do research about the company before applying for the job.
- Beware of career counseling scams and recruitment scams.
- superjankari does not create any kind of issue related to job.
- There is no shortcut to success in career.
- Documents of any kind are not asked by superjankari.
- Before applying, do a thorough research about the company associated with the job.