|Job Name||HIRING IMMEDIATELY – Call Center Role|
|Company name||Aston Carter|
|Salary Package||in tha post|
|Job experience||in tha post|
|Qualification Required||in tha post|
|Job Type||Part-time · Entry level|
|Location||Concord, CA On-site|
|Employment Type||in tha post|
|Netherlands Jobs||New Zealand Jobs|
|Spain Jobs||United State Jobs|
|Australia Jobs||Canada Jobs|
|Germany Jobs||Mexico jobs|
|United Kingdom Jobs||Other Country jobs|
|https://superjankari.com/jobs/||Online ELL Tutor Job|
Travel Agent Job
Data Entry Operator
HIRING IMMEDIATELY – Call Center Role Job Description
- Aston Carter is hiring for a **Service Router** role with a company located in Concord, CA. **This position is **HAS THE POTENTIAL TO GO HYBRID AFTER TRAINING!!!*
- Schedule and route service tickets.
- Deal with customers calling with need of repairs, technicians or service managers request follow up tickets.
- Make sure techs are on time in their routes, call customers to reschedule if not able to make it.
- Service requires more customer service skills; customers are calling in need of repairs and are often upset about this.
- 1,500 calls per month in Service Routing, 2-3 minutes avg.
- The availability that is necessary for this position as follows:*
- Monday-Friday 8 a.m.–7:30 p.m., Saturday 7:30 a.m.–6:30 p.m. & Sunday 8 a.m.–6:30 p.m.*
- You will be working 5 8-hour shifts per week (40 hours per week)*
- If you or someone you know have any questions about the job posting, feel free to email *[[email protected]](mailto:[email protected])
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless. Established in 1997, HIRING IMMEDIATELY
Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit [AstonCarter.com.](AstonCarter.com) Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group,
a global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email HIRING IMMEDIATELY
[[email protected]ncarter.com](mailto:%[email protected]) for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position. HIRING IMMEDIATELY
- superjankari.com website does not guarantee to get any jobs.
- Information related to cable job is being given in this article.
- superjankari.com website does not promise jobs or interviews in return for money.
- Do research about the company before applying for the job.
- Beware of career counseling scams and recruitment scams.
- superjankari does not create any kind of issue related to job.
- There is no shortcut to success in career.
- Documents of any kind are not asked by superjankari.
- Before applying, do a thorough research about the company associated with the job.