GST Registration Online
Friends, through this article of ours today, how to do GST registration online, today we will give you information about it in very simple language and you really want to do GST registration online. So you must read this post of ours till the last. So that you can easily do GST registration online.
Do you know The full form of GST is (Goods and Services Tax). And by its name it is known in India. And on which day GST was implemented? That day there was a storm in India in the form of GST.
Government of India got more relief regarding GST and it is known as relief for many businesses. And paying taxes of complexity becomes easier through GST.
The Government of India has introduced GST in its place by removing the indirect taxes levied on all the services and also for the goods provided by all of your businesses.
All indirect taxes such as VAT and service tax, excise duty as well as sales tax have been subsumed through the Goods and Services Tax. And it has been changed after the year 2017.
You may not be aware that GST is levied on all types of goods. And with it it is levied on the supply of all kinds of services. And GST is considered as a single domestic indirect tax law in the country. And GST is valid all over the country. GST Registration Online
Key documents and eligibility criteria for online GST registration?
Let us tell you that GST is levied on every seller as well as every provider who supplies goods worth more than Rs 25 lakh. And it is considered eligible to register for GST.
Do you know Why is GST imposed? So this GST is levied on your goods on the basis of supply. We call this GST. And this is important for you to know. Everyone has to also register for GST through every business owner supplying absolutely all goods and services along with it to other states.
Be it any kind of business, no matter what category of people you belong to. And along with this all other firms with author or blogger are also considered eligible for GST registration.
Documents required to do GST registration?
If you want to register for GST. So the documents required for that may be different from different categories of business or firms. And some documents required for doing GST registration are considered normal. And the information about the required document is given below.
- The company that owns the goods. PAN of that company
- Identity and address proof of directors
- articles of Association
- Resolution signed by board members
- LLP Agreement
- PAN card of LLP
- memorandum of Association
- your certificate of incorporation
How to do GST Online Registration?
- First of all you go to the official website of GST Portal and then you can get an application form from it. And fill all the details properly. And after that upload all the required original copies.
- Most important is this. Make sure that before you submit the application form. We have to keep a print of it with us. And with this you complete your further process. And which you people have attached all the documents to be sent to the GST Department.
- When a person submits the application form online. So you get an acknowledgment form for your registered on your mobile number or your e-mail address. You keep him with you. And come through this you can get complete information about your GST.
- In this your documents are verified. And with this you will get a GSTIN number after your application is accepted.
- Keep your GSTIN number safe. Because GSTIN number can come in handy for your business. And in the coming time, the number of identification for future references regarding GST is through this only.
Friends, through this article of ours today, GST registration online How did you like the given information, you must tell us by commenting in the comment box below. And do not forget to share this information with your friends and relatives. And stay connected to get such latest updates. With superjankari.com. Thank you