General Production Worker
|Job Name||General Production Worker|
|Salary Package||in tha post|
|Job experience||in tha post|
|Qualification Required||in tha post|
|Job Type||Full-time · Entry level|
|Location||Fife, WA On-site|
|Employment Type||in tha post|
|Netherlands Jobs||New Zealand Jobs|
|Spain Jobs||United State Jobs|
|Australia Jobs||Canada Jobs|
|Germany Jobs||Mexico jobs|
|United Kingdom Jobs||Other Country jobs|
|https://superjankari.com/jobs/||Online ELL Tutor Job|
Travel Agent Job
Data Entry Operator
General Production Worker Job Description
Description:* Candidates can expect to work on the production floor where they will have various responsibilities including lifting, material handling, assembling, glazing, and utilizing measurement tools to assist with the production of windows and doors. Candidates will be standing on their feet for 8-12 hours at time and lifting medium to heavy weight.
- Skills:* heavy lifting, glazing, general labor, material handling, hand and power tools, manufacturing process, production, general production, machine operation, assembly
- Top Skills Details:* heavy lifting, glazing, general labor, material handling, hand and power tools, manufacturing process, production
- Additional Skills & Qualifications:* -Use of hand tools, ability to read measuring tools, and basic computer skills (to run reports) preferred but not required -Safety oriented – Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) must be worn at ALL times -Able and willing to be trained and learn different areas of production -Ability to stand for long periods of time & moderate to heavy lifting will be involved -Excellent attendance (ability to arrive to work on time, as scheduled on a daily basis) -Previous experience working with glass is a huge plus
- Experience Level:* Some assembly, mechanical inclined
We know that a company’s success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual’s success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek’s people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services.
With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek’s 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. General Production Worker
- superjankari.com website does not guarantee to get any jobs.
- Information related to cable job is being given in this article.
- superjankari.com website does not promise jobs or interviews in return for money.
- Do research about the company before applying for the job.
- Beware of career counseling scams and recruitment scams.
- superjankari does not create any kind of issue related to job.
- There is no shortcut to success in career.
- Documents of any kind are not asked by superjankari.
- Before applying, do a thorough research about the company associated with the job.