General Manager Assistant Job
|Job Name||General Manager Assistant|
|Salary Package||in tha post|
|Job experience||in tha post|
|Qualification Required||in tha post|
|Job Type||Full-time · Mid-Senior level|
|Employment Type||in tha post|
General Manager Assistant Job Description
At Amazon Web Services (AWS), Security is our highest priority. The AWS Security team is responsible for the security of services offered by AWS. We are looking for a passionate, innovative, results oriented engineers with experience working in a diverse team. AWS Security is responsible for creative and innovative solutions that raise the bar for how AWS employees interact with resources, systems, and data. At AWS’ scale, we invent new security tools to enable system administrators and developers to build rapidly in a highly secured environment.
The successful candidate is one who loves working directly with customers to understand their needs, and design security systems and solutions that enable developers to operate more quickly. You are passionate about the security of the cloud and you want to solve real business problems.
We have a team culture that encourages innovation and we take a high degree of ownership for our program vision and execution of ideas. You will work directly with AWS service, infrastructure, and administrative teams to identify opportunities to improve AWS’ security posture. You will design and build tooling, drive process improvements and work with service owners and to develop innovative solutions to complex technical challenges. You can prioritize well, communicate clearly, and have a consistent track record of delivery. You are proactive in removing roadblocks,
and can handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment. You will be a positive influencer across diverse teams, be able to effectively rally support for your products and be able to help deeply technical teams create simple solutions to meet your program goals. You are able to handle business escalations with a data-driven approach to build trust with engineers and Sr. leaders.
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here, which is why we aren’t focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead, we’re happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced life—both in and outside of work. General Manager Assistant Job
Your Day To Day Job Responsibilities Will Include
As a Principal Product Manager in AWS Security you will be responsible for a set of long term security outcomes.
- Identifying functional and technical requirements and key business objective, often inventing on behalf of your customers
- Building technical solutions and
- 10+ years of experience in product management or technical leadership roles
- 5+ years of experience with software development lifecycle from conception to delivery
- 5+ years of project management experience and demonstrated knowledge of program management best practices
- 2+ years of experience with engagement and working with security stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, mathematics, or other related fields
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to quickly learn organizational structure and the objectives of the team
- Passion and enthusiasm for the Amazon vision
- Strong organizational and communication skills, team orientated philosophy, and problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining commitment to deadline
- High levels of integrity and discretion
- Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of constituent groups such as senior management, peers, and outside contacts
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Company – Amazon Dev Center U.S., Inc.
Job ID: A1926650
- superjankari.com website does not guarantee to get any jobs.
- Information related to cable job is being given in this article.
- superjankari.com website does not promise jobs or interviews in return for money.
- Do research about the company before applying for the job.
- Beware of career counseling scams and recruitment scams.
- superjankari does not create any kind of issue related to job.
- There is no shortcut to success in career.
- Documents of any kind are not asked by superjankari.
- Before applying, do a thorough research about the company associated with the job.
General Manager Assistant Job, General Manager Assistant Job, General Manager Assistant Job, General Manager Assistant Job, General Manager Assistant Job, General Manager Assistant Job,