ERC DLS Team Manager
|Job Name||ERC DLS Team Manager|
|Salary Package||in tha post|
|Job experience||in tha post|
|Qualification Required||in tha post|
|Job Type||Full-time · Mid-Senior level|
|Location||Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Employment Type||in tha post|
|Netherlands Jobs||New Zealand Jobs|
|Spain Jobs||United State Jobs|
|Australia Jobs||Canada Jobs|
|Germany Jobs||Mexico jobs|
|United Kingdom Jobs||Other Country jobs|
|https://superjankari.com/jobs/||Online ELL Tutor Job|
Travel Agent Job
Data Entry Operator
ERC DLS Team Manager Job Description
Join Amazon’s Employee Resource Center (ERC) team and help make a difference for all Amazonians. The ERC provides HR assistance to Amazon employees, in the form of accurate, consistent, and timely responses to inquiries from various contact channels – phone, web case and chat. The ERC primarily exists to help Amazon employees find answers to their questions and solve their complex HR problems. The ERC team is comprised of approximately 900 associates supporting Amazon employees in 49 countries and 14 languages. ERC associates are located in nine locations globally.
We are currently growing our team of Virtual HR Contact Center Associates that are dedicated to servicing the disability, leave, and accommodation space. In this role, team members interact directly with Amazon employees in a way that builds trust by providing accurate information and resolving issues. The virtual contact center associate must be able to ask probing questions to fully understand the issue, follow business processes with high attention to detail, use multiple resources effectively to find the right information and communicate effectively to the employee. A high degree of ownership, strong communication skills, and the ability to handle sensitive situations with care are essential for this position. ERC DLS Team Manager
Join Amazon’s Employee Resource Center (ERC) team and help make a difference for all Amazonians. The ERC provides HR assistance to Amazon employees, in the form of accurate, consistent, and timely responses to inquiries from various contact channels – phone, web case and chat. The ERC primarily exists to help Amazon employees find answers to their questions and solve their complex HR problems. The ERC team is comprised of approximately 900 associates supporting Amazon employees in 49 countries and 14 languages. ERC associates are located in eight locations globally.
We are currently looking for an HR Specialist to join our team as a Team Manager, supporting employees in the ERC Disability and Leave Services (DLS). The ERC DLS Team Manager answers questions from Amazonians related to Leave and Disability. As a team manager in the ERC DLS, you will own your impact by driving performance within your team. You will coach and mentor the members of your team to ensure customer obsession is a priority, performance objective targets are met, and employee relations stays positive within the organization.
Key Responsibilities Of This Role, But Not Limited To
- Team performance. Support daily intraday operations and performance for approx. 20 ERC DLS associate. Provide training and guidance on policies, process, and systems to associates within the team. Manage process workflow within the team, review, and take actions on any associate exceptions. Facilitate stand ups and coach teams through the workflow.
- Problem Solving. Act as the first point of escalation for all POD support for the site and for the associate assigned. Track and share resolution with other POD support, team leads, and managers to mitigate repetitive issues.
- Roster Management. Collaborate with workflow management (WFM) to ensure employees are on the correct schedule/shift patterns and employees adhere to the planned schedule. Ensure payroll are accurate through audits, reporting, and other proactive measures.
- Team Metrics and Analytics. Monitor and report on intraday performance to the plan. Perform deep dives on major exception in the performance to the plan.
- Must be open and available for a variety of offered work schedules and shifts. Assigned shift and schedule may include weekends and/or evening shifts based on business need.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
- 5+ years’ of experience in HR or related field
- 2+ years of people management experience.
- Minimum 6 months – 1 year of Contact Center experience.
- Track record of taking ownership and driving results; history of helping the team achieve goals.
- Must be in compliance with quality and productivity standards applicable to the team (85%+ for ERC DLS).
- Direct management experience of employees in a call center, service industry, or retail.
- 2+ years of Contact Center, Customer Service, Human Resources or equivalent experience.
- Basic US legislation Leave of Absence and Accommodations knowledge.
- Previous experience working with SalesForce or similar programs.
- 1 year of Leave and/or Accommodations experience, to include: previous work in a leave of absence and/or disability claim management role, with experience using case management systems, reviewing cases for eligibility, determining the appropriate leave and/or disability pay benefits that apply to a specific situation, and establishing/executing a case management plan.
- Knowledge of US federal and state leave and disability laws
- Previous HR experience
- Proven ability to manage customer contacts in a fast paced environment.
- Proven ability to adjust to constantly changing workloads.
- Proven ability to follow existing process with high attention to detail.
Company – ADCI HYD 16 SEZ
Job ID: A2061718
- superjankari.com website does not guarantee to get any jobs.
- Information related to cable job is being given in this article.
- superjankari.com website does not promise jobs or interviews in return for money.
- Do research about the company before applying for the job.
- Beware of career counseling scams and recruitment scams.
- superjankari does not create any kind of issue related to job.
- There is no shortcut to success in career.
- Documents of any kind are not asked by superjankari.
- Before applying, do a thorough research about the company associated with the job.
ERC DLS Team Manager, ERC DLS Team Manager, ERC DLS Team Manager, ERC DLS Team Manager