Developer Relations Engineer
|Job Name||Developer Relations Engineer, Mobile and Embedded Machine Learning|
|Salary Package||in tha post|
|Job experience||in tha post|
|Qualification Required||in tha post|
|Job Type||Full-time · Entry level|
|Employment Type||in tha post|
Developer Relations Engineer, Mobile and Embedded Machine Learning Job Description
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience as a software engineer or developer
- 3 years of experience in mobile application development
- Experience with public speaking and giving presentations on technical topics
- Experience with video script writing and content creation
- Experience developing and teaching educational material
- Experience in creating MOOCs (e.g., massively open online courses)
- Experience organizing and running communities such as meetups
- Knowledge of Embedded Systems (e.g., Raspberry Pi, Microcontrollers)
About The Job
We are the team that equips the world of software developers to understand AI and Machine Learning (ML) by informing and inspiring about the possibilities.
We’re making it our mission to make ML as ubiquitous in the developer’s toolbox as Databases, Stylesheets or App lifecycles. We run and speak at Google I/O, Developer Summit, and countless events and meetups around the world.
As a Developer Relations Engineer, you will be passionate about software development, software developers, and everything in between. You will join the TensorFlow Developer Relations team, working with the Machine Learning technology used to develop virtually all Machine Learning models at Google. You’ll be inspiring and informing mobile and embedded developers about the possibilities of AI and Machine Learning, and driving programs to help them succeed.
The Core team builds the technical foundation behind Google’s flagship products. We are owners and advocates for the underlying design elements, developer platforms, product components, and infrastructure at Google. These are the essential building blocks for excellent, safe, and coherent experiences for our users and drive the pace of innovation for every developer. We look across Google’s products to build central solutions, break down technical barriers and strengthen existing systems. As the Core team, we have a mandate and a unique opportunity to impact important technical decisions across the company. Developer Relations Engineer
- Run the TensorFlow event strategy, which entails organizing and speaking at events around the world
- Work with Product Management and Engineering to create the best possible product for our audience
- Create all TensorFlow documentation and code samples
- Create online courses and educational materials for universities, high schools, training providers, and anyone else interested in teaching TensorFlow
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form . Developer Relations Engineer
- superjankari.com website does not guarantee to get any jobs.
- Information related to cable job is being given in this article.
- superjankari.com website does not promise jobs or interviews in return for money.
- Do research about the company before applying for the job.
- Beware of career counseling scams and recruitment scams.
- superjankari does not create any kind of issue related to job.
- There is no shortcut to success in career.
- Documents of any kind are not asked by superjankari.
- Before applying, do a thorough research about the company associated with the job.