Check Gauhati High Court Case Status
Friends, today, through this article, I am going to give you information about Gauhati High Court Case Status in very simple language. And if you really want to get information about Gauhati High Court Case Status. So you must read this article of ours completely. And through this you can get complete information about any of your cases.
The High Court located in the Guwahati district is known as the Gauhati High Court. And it was through the Government of India Act of 1935 after the establishment of the Gauhati High Court at Guwahati on 1 March 1948.
It was not the name of the Gauhati High Court from the beginning. Earlier its name was Assam and Nagaland. And after that in the year 1971 it was renamed as Gauhati High Court.
The Gauhati High Court is considered to have the largest jurisdiction among all the states. And the states coming under its territory include Assam and Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland as well as Mizoram.
Let us tell you that all the people of the state of Assam can easily do bail and hearing of all the case status of the daily. And you guys can see the information of today’s cause list online. That too without giving any money. Check Gauhati High Court Case Status
Full details of Gauhati High Court?
- Full Name of Court: Gauhati High Court
- Location of High Court: Guwahati, Assam, India
- Website of High Court: https://ghconline.gov.in
- Guwahati High Court Address: Mahatma Gandhi Road, Guwahati-781001, Assam, India
We have given you the complete information of the Gauhati High Court above. Through this you can easily reach Guwahati High Court. Check Gauhati High Court Case Status
Read Also: Check Allahabad High Court Case Status
You can check the Gauhati High Court Cause List through this?
- First you go to the official website https://ghconline.gov.in.
- Then you click on cause list.
- Then you guys select Weekly or Daily Today’s cause list.
- After that select for court wise cause list or lawyer wise cause list and all case number wise cause list of petitioner or respondent wise cause list.
- After doing all this click on submit button.
Through this, you can check the Guwahati High Court Cause List in its entirety. That too without paying a single penny, no money will be taken from you for this. Check Gauhati High Court Case Status
How to check Gauhati High Court Full Case Status?
- First of all go to the official website https://ghconline.gov.in.
- And after that you click on Case Status.
- Then enter your case number.
- You enter your case type.
- You enter your case number.
- Then you choose your case year.
- After this you click on submit button.
You can find out which case through this. Case Number, Party Name, Advocate Name, FIR Number, Filing Number or whatever you have on the basis of Act or Case Type. can trace them all. Check Gauhati High Court Case Status
How to do eCourts Services app for Android phone and iPhone.
It has been made available for you guys on your iPhone and Android phone devices. And by using eCourts Services mobile app you can check all status of Gauhati High Court case and bail hearing and cause list. can do And it’s absolutely free. And it provides all the information related to all the matters easily. Check Gauhati High Court Case Status
Friends, how did you like the information given to you about the Gauhati High Court through this article, you must tell us by commenting in the comment box below and do not forget to share this information with your friends and relatives. And stay connected to get such new information. With superjankari.com. Thank you