Business Development Associate
|Job Name||Business Development Associate|
|Salary Package||in tha post|
|Job experience||in tha post|
|Qualification Required||in tha post|
|Employment Type||in tha post|
|Netherlands Jobs||New Zealand Jobs|
|Spain Jobs||United State Jobs|
|Australia Jobs||Canada Jobs|
|Germany Jobs||Mexico jobs|
|United Kingdom Jobs||Other Country jobs|
|https://superjankari.com/jobs/||Online ELL Tutor Job|
Travel Agent Job
Data Entry Operator
Business Development Associate Job Description
ATP is an Applicant Training Program where selected applicants will be a part of a 6 weeks training program and on successful completion of this training program, applicants will be given an opportunity to join as a Business Development Associate with BYJUs.
STRUCTURE OF the ATP:
The 6 weeks of ATP is divided into 2 phases, 2 weeks of Class Room Training(CRT) and 4 weeks of On the Job Training(OJT).
(A) PHASE 1 : Classroom Training (CRT)
● 1st 2 weeks of the CRT Phase will be conducted in the training location where
we will cover the theoretical aspect of BYJU’S sales process.
● You will be involved in various activities during this phase which will be rigorously
evaluated by the end of 2 weeks of the CRT program.
● Only the candidates who satisfactorily complete the CRT phase will be given an
opportunity to start with the next phase of the training program.
(B) PHASE 2 : On-the-Job Training (OJT)
● The 2nd stage (OJT Phase) starts from the 3rd week of training for candidates
who have successfully cleared the 1st phase.
● Candidates will be expected to generate revenue by implementing the
theoretical knowledge acquired during the first phase into practice during the final
4 weeks of the OJT phase.
● Following the completion of the ATP, all input and output numbers will be
closely monitored and reviewed to evaluate your eligibility to apply for the
Business Development Associate (BDA) position at BYJU’S.
We are looking to hire candidates who are:-
Performance driven: Productive resources who can actively contribute to revenue generation.
Process driven: Process driven people who adhere to the guidelines set by the organization (Example- Number of conductions and sales done/revenue generated/ call time/ call audits.etc)
Behaviourally aligned: Resources whose behavioral aspects are aligned with the company’s culture (Example- Ability to Follow Instructions, Attention to Details, Discipline, Punctuality, Accessibility of Resource during working hours, Code of Conduct in office/Virtually) Business Development Associate
PERKS OF CLEARING ATP:
You will be given an opportunity to join as a Business Development Associate – Direct Sales after successfully completing the Applicant Training Program.
1. The CTC will be revised to 10 LPA i.e., 7 LPA Fixed Component + 3 LPA Variable
2. A true Byjuite defines his own limits in terms of his rewards and efforts. There is no bar
on the amount of incentive you earn.
3. The position entails rapid growth and learning.A performing associate becomes eligible
to get his 1st opportunity within 1.5-2 yrs to interview for the role of a manager and own
revenue responsibility of 20 heads.
4. You will be part of the hottest function of the hottest start up in the hottest sector.
WHAT IF CANDIDATE FAILS TO MEET THE EXPECTATION:
(Neutral and Crisp Communication needs to be made by R1 while informing the candidate)
Evaluation will happen in both the phases of the training program.
● Every call made to the customer will be audited.
● There will be a set target every week to accomplish.
Applicants who are clearing Phase 1(CRT) will only be eligible for phase 2 program (OJT)
Failure to fulfill the company’s expectations in terms of performance, behavioral aspects, and skill set in OJT program, will result in immediate dismissal from the Applicant Training Program.
Stipend for the total 6 weeks of the training program is Rs. 37,500.
(If the program is discontinued / extended due to any business requirements – the assured sum will be compensated on a pro rata basis)
INCENTIVE: 10%* Incentives applicable on the generated revenue.
(Allowance – Allowance is 6000* which will be given to trainees who are being moved to
any location that is not their current location)
- superjankari.com website does not guarantee to get any jobs.
- Information related to cable job is being given in this article.
- superjankari.com website does not promise jobs or interviews in return for money.
- Do research about the company before applying for the job.
- Beware of career counseling scams and recruitment scams.
- superjankari does not create any kind of issue related to job.
- There is no shortcut to success in career.
- Documents of any kind are not asked by superjankari.
- Before applying, do a thorough research about the company associated with the job.