|Job Name||Assistant Professor|
|Company name||Keypath Education|
|Salary Package||in tha post|
|Job experience||in tha post|
|Qualification Required||in tha post|
|Job Type||Full-time · Mid-Senior level|
|Location||Canton, OH Remote|
|Employment Type||in tha post|
Assistant Professor, Counseling & Human Development Job Description
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Teach in area(s) of content expertise
- Assist in reviewing, revising, and developing curriculum
- Advise and mentor graduate students
- Maintain an active scholarly agenda pertinent to area of expertise and/or research interest
- Serve in various committees on campus in addition to serving the profession through involvement with professional associations, etc.
- Collaborate with Program Chair and other faculty on various administrative elements of the program, especially toward meeting CACREP Standards
- Additional duties and responsibilities as outlined by the CHD chair
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) of this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
Must understand and support the Mission, Vision and Code of Ethical Conduct of Walsh University, as a Catholic higher education university as expressed in Ex Corde Ecclesiae, and possess the following: Assistant Professor
- PhD in Counselor Education & Supervision from a CACREP accredited institution required.
- Counselor Educator with related terminal degree grandfathered by CACREP (per Standards) will be considered.
- ABD, with expected degree completed by August 2022 from a CACREP accredited institution, will also be considered.
- Meet CACREP Standards and expectations for core faculty.
- Licensed in respective professional area (LPC or LSC)
- School Counseling and/or LICDC-CS license or eligible for licensure is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated experience as a licensed clinical practitioner in community mental health settings or as a licensed school counselor
- Prior teaching experience at the graduate level (especially in a CACREP accredited graduate program) is preferred
- Experience in curriculum/course development preferred
- Since the program will be fully online in the next 2+ years, experience with online teaching and learning is also preferred
Skills and abilities
- Professional demeanor and ability to interact with charity towards students, staff and faculty. Positive attitude a must.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
- Normal day-to-day functions include sitting, standing, and walking — between offices and campus buildings.
Applicants must submit a completed online application and any additional documents requested by the search/interview committee. This may include resume, unofficial transcripts, etc.
Cover letter should address applicants understanding of Walsh University as a Catholic university and how applicant might help to bring the institutional vision/mission/values to life in their teaching, scholarship, and service on campus and beyond. Assistant Professor
About Walsh University
Walsh University is seeking a dynamic, energetic, and passionate individual who is enthusiastic about the environment found on a private, values based, Catholic liberal arts campus. Walsh University believes in the desirability of a small university that promotes academic excellence, a diverse community and close student-teacher interactions. A commitment to the Judeo Christian tradition, diversity and service learning are critical to the mission of Walsh University. Walsh University is committed to principles of equal opportunity and is an equal opportunity employer. Assistant Professor
Our mission states that Walsh University believes in the desirability of a small learning environment that promotes a diverse community, commits itself to a values-based education with an international perspective, and provides its students with a higher education that fosters cultural development. Walsh University has a deep and ongoing commitment to welcome, embrace, support, and sustain diversity among its various constituencies. Assistant Professor
- superjankari.com website does not guarantee to get any jobs.
- Information related to cable job is being given in this article.
- superjankari.com website does not promise jobs or interviews in return for money.
- Do research about the company before applying for the job.
- Beware of career counseling scams and recruitment scams.
- superjankari does not create any kind of issue related to job.
- There is no shortcut to success in career.
- Documents of any kind are not asked by superjankari.
- Before applying, do a thorough research about the company associated with the job.